Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tests and Christmas

I took a state test today…and I was very confident during the test, but nervous of the score. It turns out that I got 97%! I am so glad. Also, I took a big 85 (the state test was 76 questions) question test on Europe, and man it was easy as well. The map was a little challenging, but nothing I couldn’t handle. Anyway, now I get a certificate for the state test because I scored over 80%. It looks good on job applications and whatnot, so thank goodness my good work is going to get mostly paid off.
I am so so so excited for Christmas. I know that I have been spouting all this Christmas spirit junk and whatnot, but I just can’t wait. My total of four countdowns isn’t helping. Also, it’s no so much Christmas as it is that I get to go up North and build a small igloo. I will succeed. I will also get to cook (which I love to do) and watch movies on my grandparent’s 3-D tvs, of which they have three, two upstairs and one downstairs. Anyway, I have some stuff to do, but I did an update, so hopefully whoever is reading this will be amused enough to keep reading.
In spare time, check out these websites:
 mylifeisaverage.com……funny stories from average people
 jellotime.com……wiggle and jiggle jello with sound affects!
 figment.com…..read others’ stories
 Provo Utah Girls on youtube…..version of California Girls (Mom, if you are reading this, don’t look it up, I will show you it up North)
 Charlie is so cool like on youtube….British dude that is hilarious
 Bieber Blast on youtube….no clue, but it’s funny, my friend says
 kevinandamanda.com/fonts…..free fonts of all types; people write up the alphabet and symbols, then submit it to these people, who upload it for all to enjoy
Merry almost Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment