Friday, December 3, 2010

More Random Yakking

Hello everybody! Today we made a DNA model countdown to Christmas! Every day we get to rip off a strand of DNA. It’s pretty sweet. Anyway, I have better stuff to talk about than this…I hope. Let’s see: you know what inventions I want to make?
Okay, number one is: food lotion. No, it is not food you can eat. It is lotion that smells like food. So, if you want to smell pizza all day, put on pizza lotion! Or ham, maybe. Or even chocolate-covered strawberries. There is also pork, potatoes, olives, cranberries, I don’t know. Whatever you want-we make! That would be my motto I think. But I don’t know. But wouldn’t it be sweet to smell like food. Of course, we might have a problem with people salivating and wanting to eat others. Yeah. That would be a small problem. Oh well. I would make the person buying the lotion sign a waiver. You buy my lotion, you take the risk of being licked or bitten. Too bad if you got hurt. Sorry, but I couldn’t afford to have sympathy. I have a business to run.
The other idea is flavors of milk. What about chocolate-banana milk? Or chocolate dipped strawberries? You know what sounds really good? Peaches and cream milk. Yum. There could be caramel, and chocolate-caramel, and they would be just so dang good. And I wouldn’t charge too much. Ooh, what about root-beer-float milk? There would just be so many miracles of milk.
Do you know there is such thing as edible, flavored play dough. Like literal edible play dough. I remember in kindergarten and the first grade, during recess, you could play at this humongous “house” or read a book, play outside, or read and play with play dough. However, the dough was edible. They had banana flavored play dough, and many others, but I don’t remember them. My favorite was the peanut butter. It was del-i-o. Yummy. And now you’re jealous. Too bad. I am moving onto my next subject. The only problem is, I don’t have one. So good-bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment