Monday, December 6, 2010

Shocker! Harry Potter number 2?

I have some rather apalling news that shocked me and made me drop my jaw to the floor. Someone please help me pick it up before I share what news shocked me so badly that my oral problems will forevermore have trouble. Okay, thank you, and I think my jaw's okay. So, the problem is the following:
Tangled (Disney movie-Rapunzel) beat out Harry Potter 7 Part One during the weekend. Meaning that Tangled made more money this weekend than Harry Potter has, so now Harry Potter is the box office seller-outer number two because Tangled took its place as number one. That shocked me. And the only problem is that I haven't seen either yet, but I want to see both. Harry Potter is a must-see (I love the series, movies and books), and Tangled looks good. Plus, everyone I've talked to has been telling me how cute it is and how funny and how I need to see it. So yeah, the famous Harry Potter better make a come back for Part Two, for me. Anyway, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment