Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Ramblings

Okay, so today I was talking to a janitor, and I realized he had blue earplugs in them, and he is one of the janitors I talk to when I see him, so I asked him about the earplugs, and he said he had them, and so I followed him into the office and he told me not to tell anyone of his secret stash, and he gave me a pair! So now I don’t have to listen to my teachers if I don’t want to! I was just kidding…but still, it would be fun.
I am very excited because I made yet another Christmas countdown. It is a sweet one, and when you mark that day off, you put on a letter, and at the end of the countdown (Christmas day), it spells out “Merry Christmas!” I did it with my stamp set, markers, etc. and I must say that it is pretty dang sweet.
Last night we went to the North Pole and visited Santa’s workshop. We made a bunch of little care packages for the little children on the Indian Reservations in surrounding areas. I swear, we made over two thousand, and that is not a lie. I had the job of tying little stuffed animals like Beanie Babies to the bags and socks that held hygiene kits, coloring books, crayons, candy, bouncy balls, and all sorts of other things. It was really fun. And during all of this, Santa came around and handed out a special treat to those who were “working really hard”.
I have a list of Christmas music that I really love or have heard that is good. Here it is:
1) Mannheim Steamroller
2) Where Are You Christmas
3) Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
4) Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
5) Better Do It Right (it’s off of the Jim Carrey Grinch)
6) The Miser Brothers (from the Year Without a Santa Claus)
7) The songs that Buddy makes up on ELF
8) Do You Hear What I Hear
9) All I Want for Christmas is You
10) Feliz Navidad
11) Believe
12) Grown Up Christmas List
13) Jingle Bell Rock
14) Last Christmas
15) Mary Did You Know
16) Mr. Grinch
17) Put One Foot in Front of the Other (off Santa Claus is Coming to Town)
18) Chipmunk Song
19) Christmas Is (by Run DMC or something)
20) The Little Drummer Boy
21) Toyland
22) We Three Kings (my version-down below)
23) Many more :)
Okay, here are the lyrics for my song. This song is We Three Kings, but I learned it from an old fart at an old person house where we went caroling last year. Here it is…to the same tune as the old one:
“We Three Kings of Orient are
Outside smoking a rubber cigar
It blew up and now we are
We two kings of Orient are”
Stun many a person with this song…especially your parents!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment