Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas

I don’t have much to say today. I can say that while I was on the computer, me and all the others were passed out papers that happened to be letters to Santa and Santa’s elves! It was so much fun to read these sweet little children’s questions and compliments. Luckily, the two little boys I received were not the selfish type. One asked for a mini motorcycle, and the other how I (Santa) got around the “hole” wide world in one night. I told him it involved magic, amongst other things. But both were very sweet children that I would have loved to meet. I typed up my reply. I one, I was an elf named Winkles and told him what had happened during a blizzard at the North Pole. I also explained the Christmas traditions after Santa and the reindeer got some sleep. We partied!
In the other one, I was Santa, and I was telling this adorable little boy (his name was Britton-which I love ((the name, I mean))) that he was on the Nice List and that he was such a good little boy. I gave him some answers, and told him about the North Pole as well, explaining about how I loved his cookies and milk, and how good they were, even compared to Mrs. Claus’ sugar cookies and gingerbread.
I can’t explain how excited I am for Christmas. I am planning on making a bunch of good eats and doing a bunch of good ol’ fun things. For example:
1) Making kettle corn
2) Making homemade caramel
3) Making whatever else I feel like
4) Building an actual igloo (I am somehow going to get a mold and I will build one)
5) Having a snowball fight
6) Staying up late
7) Reading and watching Christmas-themed stuff
8) Eating
9) Hanging out with my family
10) Playing games and having no work or chores!
Anyways, I can’t wait. For one of my classes, we made a DNA countdown to Christmas, and each day we get to rip off a strand of DNA, either Adenine and Thymine, or Guanine and Cytosine. I think my first one is an A and T. I am so excited to rip up DNA. It will be great. But the first day I get to rip off a strand is today! And I have been waiting since Tuesday to be able to rip up a strand of DNA that is from an unsaid person’s brain cell. By the end of the countdown, which ends of the 25th, that person might be in the hospital. Oh well. As long as Christmas comes fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment