Monday, June 24, 2013

My New Babies

    Yep, you read right. I have some new tykes in my life. Five of them to be exact. The funny thing is, they kind of look like...superheroes. But I promise that they are not, in fact, superheroes. Perhaps to me, because I'm they're mommy. They all have strange birthmarks on their chests, and some of them have eye problems that make it look like they're wearing masks, but I love every little flaw of each of my babies.





    Giggly Zap is the oldest, and he's a great brother, even if he looks a bit like a pug. He can run faster than my eye can see, almost like he's transporting in a flash. Fluffity Glow has a strong personality. Others have said it's like he has his own lantern in his heart or soul. My only girl, Huggly Awe, has a stop-dead appearance that leaves you in wonder, and a empathetic personality to boot. Sparkly Night is a prodigy genius who loves to play with all my technological gadgets. He's also very quiet and stealthy like a bat in the night. The baby of them is Cutie-Pie Soar. Although he's young, he can out jump any of the others, almost like he's flying. The kid has super-stamina like none other.
    I love these kids so much. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life being with them. They're the best family I could have asked for (or chosen...ha! Adoption rocks.).

No comments:

Post a Comment