Monday, July 1, 2013

A Moment of Deep-Rooted Appreciation

   I have a thing for cover artists. I despise the radio because it's so low and degrading and it puts me in a pretty bad mood because it's so foul and whatnot. Because of this predicament, I have turned to YouTube in time of need. It is there that I have found my solace. The talent found on a video sharing site compared to what these famous singers supposedly have is incredible.
   The reason I bring all this up today is because I have been very bored this morning and decided to check for updates on YouTube. Therefore, I will list these beloved artists, and perhaps you will find them and love them as well. In no particular order (but perhaps a bit on the first few...):
Charlie Puth
Tanner Patrick
Grant Scott
Alex Goot
RUNAGROUND
Peter Hollens
The Piano Guys
Lindsey Stirling
Nick Pitera
Matthias Harris
Ricardo Munoz
Tyler Ward
Madilyn Bailey
Luke Conard
Jona Selle
Sam Tsui
Corey Gray
Mike Tompkins
Tanner Howe
    These are my most favorite artists. To them, I dedicate an ode which will be written and posted at some later point if I don't forget/get too lazy.
   Until then, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment