Thursday, January 15, 2015

Changes are Coming

Yes, changes are coming to this blog, and winter is finally going!
I am proud to announce that I have now written two full-length novels. I am delving into the surreal realm of self-publishing, and so I have to update this blog to better accommodate my new authorly persona, because I have to have one so people will (hopefully) buy my books. Just a little heads-up that this blog will be somewhat under construction, and possibly still woefully out-of-date.
I understand that this was my first blog from when I was an awkward sixth- or seventh-grader, and then my Humanities 1010 blog, but it will also be my book review blog and a sort of info center for people looking into my book in case I have not provided enough information on any other platforms.
With that, I sign off with a digital flourish with the hopes that I will be posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment